Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates – We Are Open
McDowell & Son is concerned for the safety of you and your family. We are following the development of the emerging coronavirus (COVID-19) closely, and in the interest of ensuring a safe and healthy work environment, we wanted to keep you posted on the actions that we are taking to keep you and our employees safe.
Prior to coming to work each day, we are asking our employees to take a personal health self-assessment, which includes questions including:
Do any of the following currently apply to you?
- Fever (greater than 37.3°C/99.1°F)
- Respiratory symptoms, dry cough or shortness of breath, headache, muscle aches and pains, chills, sore throat or other unexplained severe illness accompanied by a fever
- Possible contact (within 3 feet/1 meter) of symptomatic individuals or those who have come in contact with the virus.
Likewise, we ask you to let us know if any of the above apply to you, and we can assess how we serve you, keeping in mind everyone’s safety and health.
Your Health and Safety is our Top Priority. For this reason McDowell & Son has also implemented new protocols for our field personnel, including:
- Our Team Members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain the recommended distance at all times.
- We have each Team Member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home.
- We clean all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home.
- Our Employees will have disinfecting wipes to help decrease infectious agents.
We thank you for your business and appreciate your flexibility as we navigate this unprecedented time while keeping you and our employees safe and healthy.
Owner/McDowell & Son Heating and Air Conditioning